Minimum Tax Bylaw 2017-5
A BYLAW OF THE VILLAGE OF TOMPKINS TO PROVIDE FOR MINIMUM AMOUNTS OF TAX
The Council of the Village of Tompkins in the Province of Saskatchewan enacts as follows:
1. This bylaw shall be known as the “Minimum Tax Bylaw”.
2. A minimum tax shall apply to the types and classifications of property included in the table below:
3. Where a property is classified within more than one property classification by the Saskatchewan Assessment Management Agency, the minimum tax calculation shall be prorated in the ratio of applicable assessment for each class.
4. Bylaw NO 2-2015 is hereby repealed.
5. This bylaw shall come into effect on July 12, 2017.